- Lowest prices with 5-7 day Air Shipping
21-DAY FULL REFUND POLICY.
AUTHENTIC GRADE-A BATTERIES GUARANTEE.
The Panasonic-Sanyo UR18650-NSX is a relatively new cell with improved chemistry that allows a typical capacity of 2600mAh, and an amp discharge rating of 20A.
It is a chemical mix-up of the NCR18650E (high capacity) and UR18650RX (high power) cells, and includes silicon graphite. In official tests by Panasonic-Sanyo, the cell performs very well all the way up to 25A. We can consider the NSX battery a slight improvement above the Samsung 25R5 and LG HE2/HE4.
As well as improved performance, the NSX offers more sophisticated anti-counterfeiting than we have seen on any 18650 battery. Included are:
- ID markings on the negative terminal. These are created using a precision-machine that no Chinese counterfeiters have access to.
- QR Code, and special ink markings directly on the steel tube.
- Model: UR18650-NSX
- Manufacturer: Panasonic-Sanyo
- Country of Origin: Japan
- Chemistry: Lithium, nickel, cobalt, aluminium oxide and silicon graphite
- Max. continuous discharge current: 20A
- Rated capacity: 2500 mAh
- Typical capacity: 2600 mAh
- Nominal voltage: 3.6 V
- Discharge end voltage: 2.5 V
- Charging voltage: 4.20 +/- 0.05 V
- Standard charging current: 1.75 A (180 minutes)
- Length: 65.30 mm
- Diameter: 18.50 mm
- Weight: 45.8 g
- UR18650-NSX Spec Sheet
Battery Bro has your back
Never worry about quality when buying from Battery Bro. We make sure you have the latest, greatest cutting-edge battery, every time.
18650 batteries are commodity cells, and as a wholesaler, we understand how important price is to your bottom-line. As such, we offer international shipping directly from Asia to save money in higher quantities.
We ship worldwide normally via UPS, FedEx (DAP), and Special Line (DDP) under Incoterms 2010.
21-day full refund
All battery cell orders fall under our 21-day full refund policy to allow ample time to test for authenticity and performance.
Battery Bro has been in business since 2014 and has never sold counterfeit cells. We value long-term relationships with clients and encourage our clients to performance test cells against official manufacturer specification sheets.
In Asia, 18650 batteries are binned by quality into A, B, and lower bins. C-bin batteries are often recycled from battery packs. Lower bin batteries will underperform and may be dangerous.
We will only provide A Grade cells, unless specifically required to otherwise, for example, some clients may prefer Grade B Chinese cells for low-cost ESS projects. We can also confirm batch-date code, run testing (like impedance/voltage/capacity), and handle other IQC requirements.
Take a look at our 18650 battery safety infographic
Some general tips
- Do not exceed max. continuous discharge ratings.
- Keep temperature under 60 degrees Celsius.
- Do not carry loose batteries in your pocket.
Free Safety Booklets
For retailers selling 18650 batteries:
Increase battery sales and protect yourself from liability with 18650 safety booklets.
Customers ignorant to battery safety are not likely to purchase 18650 batteries or upgrade to MODs which require them.
You, the store owner can show your customers your shop cares about their safety
Simply bundle our safety booklets with the batteries you sell.
- Did you know? In 2015, an e-cig shop was sued for one million dollars when a battery short-circuited in a customer's pocket. A safety booklet could have prevented that and protected the retailer from a lawsuit.
Get 50 free booklets on your first purchase of 20 cells or more.
Visit the battery booklet product page.