LG Chem 18650 HE4
- Lowest prices with 5-7 day Air Shipping
21-DAY FULL REFUND POLICY.
AUTHENTIC GRADE-A BATTERIES GUARANTEE.
The LG HE4 is heralded to be the latest and greatest iteration of the HE series by LG Chem. The HE2 sits alongside the Samsung 25R as a standard in 18650 batteries in 2015. They are well balanced to provide adequate capacity, and high discharge ratings, as well as being economical on price.
The HE4 offers slightly better performance at higher temperatures and also heats up less when undergoing high-current discharges.
- Model: ICR18650HE4
- Manufacturer: LG Chemical
- Country of Origin: South Korea
- Chemistry: ICR
- Max. continuous discharge current: 20A
- Nominal capacity: 2500 mAh
- Nominal voltage: 3.6 V
- Discharge end voltage: 2.5 V
- Charging voltage: 4.20 +/- 0.05 V
- Standard charging current: 1.25 A
- Length: 65.20 mm
- Diameter: 18.50 mm
- Weight: 47.0 g
- LG 18650 HE4 Spec Sheet
Battery Bro has your back
Never worry about quality when buying from Battery Bro. We make sure you have the latest, greatest cutting-edge batteries, every time.
18650 batteries are commodity cells, and as a wholesaler we understand how important price is to your bottom-line. As such, we offer international shipping directly from Asia to save money at higher quantities.
We ship worldwide via UPS, DHL, and Special Line.
21-day full refund
Full 21-day refund on all orders. Buy our products, and if you're not satisfied, you get your money back.
Battery Bro takes several measures to make sure your batteries are of the highest quality:
- We only deal with manufacturers or authorized distributors.
- We inspect every battery and do our own testing.
- We track each battery case with a unique authenticity code.
In Asia, 18650 batteries are binned by quality into A, B, and lower bins. C-bin batteries are often recycled from battery packs. Lower bin batteries will underperform and may be dangerous.
Battery Bro guarantees that all our batteries are Grade A.
Read the blog post, What's the difference between the HE4 and HE2?
Take a look at our 18650 battery safety infographic
Some general tips
- Do not exceed max. continuous discharge ratings.
- Keep temperature under 60 degrees Celsius.
- Do not carry loose batteries in your pocket.
Free Safety Booklets
For retailers selling 18650 batteries:
Increase battery sales and protect yourself from liability with 18650 safety booklets.
Customers ignorant to battery safety are not likely to purchase 18650 batteries or upgrade to MODs which require them.
You, the store owner can show your customers your shop cares about their safety
Simply bundle our safety booklets with the batteries you sell.
- Did you know? In 2015, an e-cig shop was sued for one million dollars when a battery short-circuited in a customer's pocket. A safety booklet could have prevented that and protected the retailer from a lawsuit.
Get 50 free booklets on your first purchase of 20 cells or more.
Visit the battery booklet product page.