LG Chem 18650 E1
- Lowest prices with 5-7 day Air Shipping
21-DAY FULL REFUND POLICY
AUTHENTIC GRADE-A BATTERIES GUARANTEE
This strong Korean 18650 battery is a standard in laptop battery packs and is best suited for low-drain applications where capacity is more important than maximum continuous discharge. These batteries are slightly out-dated and do not see as much production as newer cells. The chemistry make-up is usually considered unsafe without a PCB (protection circuit board) and these cells are generally used by professionals and not hobbyists for this reason.
- Model: ICR18650E1
- Manufacturer: LG Chemical
- Country of Origin: South Korea
- Chemistry: ICR
- Max. continuous discharge current: 4.65
- Nominal capacity: 3200 mAh
- Nominal voltage: 3.6 V
- Discharge end voltage: 2.5 V
- Charging voltage: 4.20 +/- 0.05 V
- Standard charging current: 1.25 A
Battery Bro has your back
Never worry about quality when buying from Battery Bro. We make sure you have the latest, greatest cutting-edge battery, every time.
18650 batteries are commodity cells, and as a wholesaler we understand how important price is to your bottom-line. As such, we offer international shipping directly from Asia to save money at higher quantities.
Shipping is 100% free in the continental US when shipped from our California warehouse. You pay what you see above and nothing more. Simple as that.
- We ship worldwide! Learn more about our new PostNord shipping option for low quantity orders offered direct from our Asia warehouse.
With Battery Bro, we take care of customs clearance, international or domestic shipping to your door.
21-day full refund
All orders fall under our 21-day full refund policy. Buy our products, and if you're not satisfied, you get your money back.
Battery Bro takes several measures to make sure your batteries are of the highest quality:
- We only deal with manufacturers or authorized distributors.
- We inspect every battery and do our own testing.
- We track each battery case with a unique authenticity code.
In Asia, 18650 batteries are binned by quality into A, B, and lower bins. C-bin batteries are often recycled from battery packs. Lower bin batteries will underperform and may be dangerous.
Battery Bro guarantees that all our batteries are A bin quality.
Take a look at our 18650 battery safety infographic
Some general tips
- Do not exceed max. continuous discharge ratings.
- Keep temperature under 60 degrees Celsius.
- Do not carry loose batteries in your pocket.
Free Safety Booklets
For retailers selling 18650 batteries:
Increase battery sales and protect yourself from liability with 18650 safety booklets.
Customers ignorant to battery safety are not likely to purchase 18650 batteries or upgrade to MODs which require them.
You, the store owner can show your customers your shop cares about their safety
Simply bundle our safety booklets with the batteries you sell.
- Did you know? In 2015, an e-cig shop was sued for one million dollars when a battery short-circuited in a customer's pocket. A safety booklet could have prevented that and protected the retailer from a lawsuit.
Get 50 free booklets on your first purchase of 20 cells or more.
Visit the battery booklet product page.